Foam MediWedge™ Limited Warranty
MediWedge™ Inc.™ warrants that the foam MediWedge™ is free of defects in materials and workmanship and will, at its option, repair or replace any defective MediWedge™.
This warranty runs for five years from the original date of purchase, and is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
- This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by MediWedge™ Inc. Any implied warranties on the product (including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. MediWedge™ Inc. shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- You must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning / exchanging a purchased item in order to receive an assigned Return Authorization Number. Packages sent without this number will be refused.
Collection of Information We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when submitted by our visitors during a purchase. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request.
Distribution of Information We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Commitment to Data Security Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page.
Warranty Repairs or Replacement:
If warranty service is necessary, simply call (813) 623-1199 and a customer service representative will explain how to get your foam MediWedge™ repaired or replaced.
The information contained in this site is for general education purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. If you are suffering from a disease or ailment, you should consider seeking the counsel of a knowledgeable, licensed, health care professional. Please do not use this site to disregard any medical advice, because of something that you have read or seen. We have endeavored to ensure that the information contained in this site is correct, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If for some reason, you would like to return the MediWedge, you may return or exchange it within 30 days from delivery at your expense. Please be aware that due to the packaging process, it is difficult to repackage and costly to reship.